Main Menu

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Casey Stoner: Valencia should be a little better for me again

MotoGP 2012 Season final grand prix seized at Valencia this weekend. Second runner-up Casey Stoner expecting that Valencia should be a well again for him. The Australian Grand Prix winner not expecting top place in the podium but he hopeful anti-clockwise nature circuit will more compactable for him.

Repsol Honda Team locked the constructors championship at the Malaysian Grand Prix and Honda will be hoping to win the constructor championship this weekend - Honda lead the standings with 387 points, with Yamaha in second position on 366.


“Valencia should be a little better for me again, not as good as Phillip Island, but I've always had great success there - many pole positions and race wins,” says the outgoing World Champion, who won at the Cheste-based venue in both 2008 and 2011.

“I hope we can be competitive there and, with the track going left, it should suit our bike and me a little better at this point. It's not going to be easy but it would be nice to get another good result at my final race in MotoGP.”

No comments:

Post a Comment